6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 25-26 2011

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 25-26 2011

Quote Originally Posted by rdr View Post
    have fun guys and be safe
    Does this mean the Rogers' aren't going to join us this year? I sure hope not! We'll miss you guys if you don't show, Robbie.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Who's camping there this year?

I'm camping, George.

What... You're not coming, Robbie?

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Fantastic, Joe! Two fuel filters, ay? Seems like a pretty innocuous way to hide a nitrous injection system, to me.

New bars, clutch guard, twin filters <wink> ; you'll be fearless out there. Only a few days more to go!
    Dual filters... When I got home last year and tore down my carb, it had so much dirt in it. Figure two couldn't hurt.
    Last edited by Mike; 06-21-2011 at 08:01 PM. Reason: merged three consecutive posts

Hi Guys,
    I bought a Rough Rider 6x6 in PA near Mile marker 284 off of Interstate 80 Is anybody coming to Ashtabula with room on their trailer and going near mile marker 284? If so I am willing to pay someone to pick it up and bring it to ashtabula. Please send me a PM.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Does this mean the Rogers' aren't going to join us this year? I sure hope not! We'll miss you guys if you don't show, Robbie.
    na not going to make it this year . got to munch to do , working on busco got to have all 3 mechines running be for then .
    going to miss all of u guys and ladyes to . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Who's camping there this year?
    I'll have my trailer and camp. are you staying in Whipper and Bridgets trailer?

just got the camper registered today, got my carb parts yesterday, couple more bearings and some chain then mount a tire and ill be ready to go!!! hopping to get there sometime fri after dinner!
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    I'm tenting this year but I will have the official "Hotel Arizona" sign set up to stay in the spirit of things.
    Last edited by George; 06-22-2011 at 07:12 PM.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    Sorry, Jersey, no Whipper & Bridget trailer this year. We've made the trip 3 years in a row. One Ledges & two Ashtabulas. We needed a break from the drive. You know pulling that thing, we have to fill up no less than 14 times ONE way.
    Hope you think of us whenever you see that Hotel Arizona sign, 'cause we'll be thinking about you knuckleheads all weekend long. Racers...help this year's rookies. They're in for the time of their 6 wheel life.

Bridget & Whipper

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Sorry, Jersey, no Whipper & Bridget trailer this year. We've made the trip 3 years in a row. One Ledges & two Ashtabulas. We needed a break from the drive. You know pulling that thing, we have to fill up no less than 14 times ONE way.
    Hope you think of us whenever you see that Hotel Arizona sign, 'cause we'll be thinking about you knuckleheads all weekend long. Racers...help this year's rookies. They're in for the time of their 6 wheel life.

Bridget & Whipper
    It's not too late to book a flight. I'm going to mis you two. Either one of you are welcome to pilot the Blackbird. I ll drive "Lil Red" (290 cc Scrambler). I'm sure the Blackbird would do well in the powder puff.

Yeah, going to miss you two!!!!

Closed Thread