6x6 Racing Results 2011

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Joe M View Post
    Yeah, I think he toasted the turbo on it.
    Rumor was the on road diesel was the blame/scapegoat. I wanted to go take a look at it, but was too busy wrenching all weekend.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

The whole thing sounds suspicious to me......along with seeing black helicopters....I saw someone else try to run Matt over with George's springer.
    It must be a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by thebuggyman1 View Post
    The whole thing sounds suspicious to me......along with seeing black helicopters....I saw someone else try to run Matt over with George's springer.
    It must be a conspiracy.
    If it ain't on video....it didn't happen. It's like a area 51 thing!

Here is all i have on the Mudd ox racer. Matt was having a bad day. This was Test and Tune day. Don't know what happened to his machine.

lots of photos

I just uploaded about half of a 200+ set of very nice photos that I downloaded from an sd card from somebody at the races. If you know who it Is I would like to give him credit in the Racing photos section.
    Message - Amphibious ATV Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Ok folks,

Here is a compilation of the footage my wife took. It includes parts from pre-race, rookie, 4-stroke, free for all, and post race activities. I hope you enjoy my families comments. It should be good for a laugh anyways.

u done good drew u had fun and thats what mattered . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

thanks robbie,
    we missed you at ash. Hope to see you in october at busco again!!!
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

You rock Drew!
    Banned

In order to keep things organized a bit more, I created a new category in the photo gallery just for Pine Lake 2011 photos here: Pine Lake 2011 - Amphibious ATV Pictures

I have moved most of your photos to that album so that they are all in one place.

Also, guys, Mike will be updating the Race Results on page one & deleting the one I was updating on page 4. So if you raced, you need to let Mike know, what class you raced & how you finished. Also if any part is not accurate, please let him know that, also, so it can be corrected.

Bridget

+ Reply to Thread