max on tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: max on tracks

max on tracks

hey folks i just aquired a nice 06 max IV on factory tracks, do you remove the bearing cage rail on outside of tub for regular use without tracks? can you go on regular trails on tracks in summer? im wondering how durable the camoplast tracks are
    i may only use a few times off ice and it seems like a lot of work to remove the system

thanks fishlab

I have the factory rubber tracks on a Max 2, with the factory extensions. I think I would leave the bearing cage assembly on even for riding without the tracks. The extra width makes for a more comfortable ride, and it just looks meaner. I've never owned camoplast tracks but they look pretty durable.

I would leave it. I ran mine with out tracks with the rail through the rocks and mud.

shhhhhh.... I'm running tracks without all the extentions/rails.

I broke an axle last winter... just landing from an unintentional jump. the tracks squeezed the tires and gone was the front axle.... but I blame this mistake on the Bandolero
    2008 MAX-IV 500T 30hp Bandolero

+ Reply to Thread