Owners manual

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Owners manual

Owners manual

Come home from work today and what did I get in the mail? A mint condition owners manual parts list etc. I had bought an axle on Ebay ( Wasnt even the right one) But the guy said he had a manual and would ship it for an extra $10 so I got it and all I can say is WOW!!
    Cave Trolls Rule!

Lucky

Thats great. What a deal for 10 bucks. I was lucky enough to get a copy of one when I bought my Attex ST300 D. It is a big help when your working on the machine. Congrats.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by birddog1148 View Post
    Come home from work today and what did I get in the mail? A mint condition owners manual parts list etc. I had bought an axle on Ebay ( Wasnt even the right one) But the guy said he had a manual and would ship it for an extra $10 so I got it and all I can say is WOW!!
    That sob scam artist that sold the wrong axle was told that wasnt an ordinary attex axle and should state that in his listing but guess who, ME. Im assuming you got the square ended one that was only used on the very very first ones ever produced. I believe 1st 1/2 of first year. At least you got a manual I guess. He never changed his listing and I knew someone was going to buy it that didnt need it. Thats why I told him he should state that in his ad to avoid the problem but I guess it worked out well for him.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    That sob scam artist that sold the wrong axle was told that wasnt an ordinary attex axle and should state that in his listing but guess who, ME. Im assuming you got the square ended one that was only used on the very very first ones ever produced. I believe 1st 1/2 of first year. At least you got a manual I guess. He never changed his listing and I knew someone was going to buy it that didnt need it. Thats why I told him he should state that in his ad to avoid the problem but I guess it worked out well for him.
    Well all I really wanted was the flange, but it wont work. But the manual even has tire repair instructions for Firestone "Swamp Buggy" tires, and diagrams of the hitch and outboard motor mounts, trans diagrams and the little book tells me how to drive it, which is good.
    PS I have a very unique early production Atexx axle for sale with the square end.
    Cave Trolls Rule!

Quote Originally Posted by birddog1148 View Post
    PS I have a very unique early production Attex axle for sale with the square end.
    lol
    Those where a pretty weak design so maybe you will get a buyer. I had an attex with 4 of those style axles in it and a 340 rupp twin. I didn't get much time on it before I broke 3 of the 4.

There is 2 styles of bearing flanges for them too. The style you have wont work but the other style I have put largers ID bearing in to run the 1" axle.

How many flanges do you need? Just one?

That manual does sound sweeeet. Nice price too. Do you think you could scan that into a computer? Id love to check it out.

How many flanges do you need? Just one?

That manual does sound sweeeet. Nice price too. Do you think you could scan that into a computer? Id love to check it out.[/QUOTE]

I just need one flange, just ordered all new bearings. I do plan on scaning the manuals for the site
    Cave Trolls Rule!

+ Reply to Thread