BiG Nasty Trail ride April 13th 2014

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BiG Nasty Trail ride April 13th 2014

BiG Nasty Trail ride April 13th 2014

I met up with Cory and His wife, Fred and his wife for a Big Nasty trail ride the 13th of April. We had Five machines, three MaxIV's Cory's Hopped up MaxII with 25" Dirt Devil tires and Fred's Hustler Bigfoot. For this ride I put my set of Adair tracks back on the MaxIV and was most impressed with the capabilities of the Max with Adair tracks. My machine didn't swim that well but I was pretty much able to take my machine any where I wanted to go and the tracks never failed to pull up any berm or out of any mud lane. I shot some of the best video of my life and have over a hour of excellent footage that I will edit down to about 25 minutes. I have one video uploading to You Tube now and will post it as soon as it is processed. (Mud Bug-if you beat me to it and post it, it's okay) I had several problems editing and had to start over two or three times before I was able to get the first short movie made.

Any way, I had an absolutely wonderful time and it is a blast to run with Fred and Cory because they want to go through every difficult area you can find.

I was quite impressed with the driving ability of both Cory's and Fred's wife. They both have it down when it comes to AATV's.

I was also quite impressed by Cory's MaxII with a split shifter. Cory was able to get that machine into and out of areas none of the other machines with tires could go. I watched him use that split shifter about twenty times to get in and out of tight areas.

Dan asked me to post this video for him.

Great video! Thanks for posting it. Looks like a great time.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

great video, thanks for sharing it. really gets me pumped up for the upcoming busco beach ride. johnboy va.

Hey Dan, the family really enjoyed the ride with you and Derrick. We was hoping that Norm could have made it also (next time norm). Karen had a fun time in the Hustler, just as much as I enjoyed her Max IV, but I doubt that she is a better driver than I (ha hah lol, just kidding!!!!) I have to give a hand to Mel in her black and yellow Max IV. She drove her machine very well, considering the very challenging obstacles we encountered throughtout the entire day!! But most of all, I want to thank my co-driver, my niece, Mahari (7 yrs old) for helping uncle Fred winch out of some really tough mud out there. Its always fun getting the kids involved! I dont know who was happier, me because she helped me or her because I told her how proud I was of her for helping me! It was an awesome day!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Looked like another great day! My rims came in today. I am happy to say mudd ox was quick with shipping, I got them in 3 days to SC.

Some more Big Nasty Video from our trail ride on the 13th of April.

That is an AWESOME video Dan. Fred and his wife make a great team. Can't believe how good that Hustler performs. Really makes me want to put some time aside to come ride with you guys. Thanks so much for posting.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    Some more Big Nasty Video from our trail ride on the 13th of April.

Big Nasty ATV Park is a great place to ride and sharpen your driving skills while amongst family and friends. One thing for sure the name speaks for itself, its a Big Nasty Mess that is right in our back yard, sort of speak. Thanks Keith for the compliment!! As the president of "Team MINTS", we always seem to excell when we are together, Karen and I, and the Hustler didnt do to bad either,,, lol!!! Thanks!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

I see you put the bars back on Fred. I'm with you I love the look with out the bars on my argo but the rocking benefit is too good. I'm amazed how far you could hang off the bars. I would call those extreme conditions. can't get enough of these videos and the perspective. I rather watch the aatvs in action than POV from the drivers seat going down the trails.

+ Reply to Thread