October 23 - River run park amphib ride in TX

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: October 23 - River run park amphib ride in TX

October 23 - River run park amphib ride in TX

A group of us are planning amphib ride at River Run atv park. This atv park is close to Neches, Tx. Its also close to Jacksonville,Tx. as well. This is a recent video of what parts of this park looks like now. We are planning this group ride the weekend of the 23rd of October.

Last edited by mudbug3; 09-25-2010 at 04:21 PM.

This event is looking really good for this year!

These are the amphibs that will be there
    1. one Super Swamp fox
    2. three Max IV,s
    3 one Argo 8x8
    4. two Argo Bigfoot 6x6
    5. one Max II
    6. one Hustler 950
    7. one Argo frontier 6x6
    8. one HDI Argo frontier with 25 inch frontier tires and Adair argo tracks on it.
    Last edited by mudbug3; 01-12-2011 at 04:03 PM.

Wow, looks like AATV heaven.

[ QUOTE mightymaxIV ] ' Wow, looks like AATV heaven '

That,s what I keep telling every one I know that owns an amphib! Mudders magazine rates river run, atv park as the best atv park in Texas , and in the top 10 through out the whole US. This is because of the variety of terrain that it offers ,and also the great facilities there. The new owners are now building air conditioned cabins that will sleep 8-10 people ,with a real toilet connected , for $75-$80 a night. The goal I,ve been told is to have 25 of these cabins built ,and a total of 120 RV hook ups as well. Free showers for 12 people on each side. Car wash for $1.00 that last 15 minutes. On site mechanic. Park open 24/7 .
    Last edited by mudbug3; 01-12-2011 at 04:04 PM.

Alright! Mighty Max will be there to day view his new Argo 650 HD, hardwood camo, winch, brush guard, 25" Argo swimmer tires, Adair 14 1/2 wide swimmer-mudder tracks. Tell all the high lifted quads in East Texas to get ready! I hope that I will be bringing Lee and his Mudbug equipped Frontier! We are gonna have some really well set up machines, Tim of Adair Argo is also going to be there with at least two machines, one might be an 8x8 Frontier with the 14 1/2 inch swimmer tracks that swim over 5 mph on the Frontier 8x8. Its gonna be fun! Also looking for Roger with his conquest! Finally get to see the man in action! Wow!

mightymaxIV

This ride will be a lot of fun with all the well set up machines and capable drivers. Its cooling off now, so it,ll be great camping weather by the end of october.

So who is all going on this ride ???????? SPEAK UP ,I CANT HEAR YOU !!!!!!!!!!

Here are some video clips of Mudbugs Mudd Ox with the Adair swimming tracks shot at river run atv park, this machine was unstoppable, we went through every swamp and bad mud hole we could find and the machine never got close to being stuck. Tim Adair and David pulled several other machines out of awful mud conditions, this machine is simply awesome! I saw this machine up to the top of the tracks in mud and it just kept going, never saw anything like it! We went through several mud holes and swamp areas that were much worse than this little hole.

River Run Videos

Robert and his wife (in the wheeled Bigfoot) after watching the performance of the Adair equipped bigfoot bought the Adair track equiped Bigfoot and will upgarde their current Bigfoot to the Adair track swimming track system

Noel with his Awesome MaxII with 25" mudbugs, very impressive machine!

Last edited by Mike; 10-26-2010 at 08:14 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts.

Great videos guys, looks like a great place to ride for our type machines. Lets see more of these! Tracks looked pretty effective in the mud also.

Great guys and show some more!

This is Robert (bilimrl1). Riding with all these amphibs was awesome. They Adair Tracks were unstoppable. I've rode a ton with quads and have always been the baddest machine with my argo and vampires, not this weekend. Places quads would have fought to get through and may have not even attempted, it was rough on me and the wife, getting stuck numerous times while watching the tracked vehicles idle through made me fell like the little quad sitting on the side line watching and wishing. Not anymore, I own one of Tim's Adair track machines as of yesterday! It was a blast at River Run. Those tracks do it ALL!

+ Reply to Thread