bad week

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bad week

bad week

well what a week. first I call the Ranger Station found that the snow trails were closed not enough snow, but the Forest Road are closed couse theres to much water. So I made resivations at Pismo. thursday they called us in to the show room and the Dealership will close on june 9. GM didnt save us. so I went and forgot about my troubles and had a blast till coming home and blow up my transmission in my truck. have to figure out how to chop up the vidio and post it
    Attached Images

What forest were you in?

Here, Tahoe National Forest, I've not seen them close a road for those reasons......Maybe I'm just niave, though....

My friends go up in Jeeps after snowmobiles can't make it, and, I've not seen signs or posting dealing with "to wet".

Were you looking at "trails" or, just roads that are used in winter?
    Henry:
    I don't know where I'm going, but, I'm on my way...........

from a fellow gm dealership employee i just want to say that sucks!!!! what brands do you have at your store? is your store corparte owned or is there a local owner? i work at saturn of orchard park just south of buffalo ny we are owned by a big chain of dealerships one of the biggest in newyork we recently closed one of our ford stores and several other dealerships in the area have closed due to both ford and dodges consoldiation plans i hate to see anyone loose there job like this when it is out of there control!!!! is there any other franchises in your group? is there at least severance pay? how many years do you have in there? sorry abought all the questions and sorry to hear abought the dealership..........
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

ygmir the ranger at the summit station above Pinecreast sead the gate are still closed.
    Mad its a GMC,Buick Pontiac. thats privet and GM owned they were hopeing GM would step in cause were the #5 Dealer in the SF bay area. But GM is going t o be stuck with the lease. going to move to CO and see what i find.
    been practicing my Walmart greeting

Talking RKlingBorg

Rough break- but it sounds like youre taking the change well.

Colorado is home to many Bigfoot sightings- Argo Bigfoots that is; outfitted with fat tracks for the deep powder!

at least it sounds like you have a plan hope everything works out ok( ps )(watch for falling prices!!!!!!!)
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

+ Reply to Thread