question about RIM

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: question about RIM

question about RIM

I have a RIM serial #10407 that I traded some welding work for,it has G50B with good compression, but no spark in 1 cylinder, shifts FNR by rocking it but right lever is stuck(don't no if its linkage or trans,body looks good but have not been under it yet, has plow brackets on it and the plow(not on),everything looks to be there(air cleaner, floor pans,exhaust lights, tires are trash. my ? should I part it out or sell it complete I live in northeast OH,and don't know much about these John
    Attached Images
    Last edited by John S; 09-20-2018 at 08:10 AM.

I do not see any reason to part it out rim are kinda rare since they were only built
    for a short time before they changed them into max IV. maybe interested in it hole here myself.

Where in N.E.Ohio, if I may ask?

10 miles northwest of youngstown

Leo's Ledges Adventures were held in Southington. Your not far from Jefferson. Any chance you can make it to Pine Lake Raceway Oct. 12-14,2018?

Hey John, post up some pics so we know what you have.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Will post pics in the morning

Sorry for the delay, busy day. Working from phone at the moment. Will post more tomorrow when I get to my computer. I posted 5 for now so you can get an idea.

Cool machine, should you decide not to build it I sure Jimmy would be interested. If not myself or littleg would I'm sure.

If you do fix it we will all try to help you r questions out.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

yes just over here in Pa. 50 miles north of pittsburgh if you decide to sell shoot me a a private with your #.
    if you decide to fix like Jim said we are here to help.

+ Reply to Thread