Trail Riding at Big Nasty in GA

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Trail Riding at Big Nasty in GA

Trail Riding at Big Nasty in GA

We thought we would take a ride at Big Nasty in GA.

Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

Looks like a blast, MightyMax4 played there a lot too. I've never made it there yet, will someday.

Hopefully I'll be there next weekend, anyone going? Norm...

I got to do some maintenance before I get back out there but I will be doing some more riding once everything is good to go..

That's a pretty mean hole you guys are in! looks fun.

We Army guys have a 4 day weekend starting this friday,,, anyone want to go to Big Nasty.
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

From the looks of the weather so far it is going to be good and wet at Big Nasty even more than last time. I am looking forward to Saturday.

Ok, so "SP" time bout the same, between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. I got the throttle cable lubed up and back on the Max IV. I'm probably going to adjust the valves and do the first oil change on Friday. Also got the Hustlers Lateral rewelded extra tough and thick and put back in. We may have a few 4wheeler guys follow us out there for lack of directions,, not going to slow is down thou,,,,, we should have a Saturday full of mudslinging fun!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Quote Originally Posted by fmints View Post
    Ok, so "SP" time bout the same, between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. I got the throttle cable lubed up and back on the Max IV. I'm probably going to adjust the valves and do the first oil change on Friday. Also got the Hustlers Lateral rewelded extra tough and thick and put back in. We may have a few 4wheeler guys follow us out there for lack of directions,, not going to slow is down thou,,,,, we should have a Saturday full of mudslinging fun!!
    Would love to join you guys out there. Have to work the weekend, one of these days I'm gonna try and get down there to try the place out.

Does the Big Nasty have a web site? It looks like a great place to ride.

Cougar
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

+ Reply to Thread