Super track ?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Super track ?

Super track ?

Hello I just recently bought a 95 vanguard 2 it has the 18" tracks and I just replaced all the pins. I am using the old 22/10/8 runamucks inflated to 5 psi and the tracks were loose so I removed 1 segment from each side and still seems loose? How many segments are there supposed to be I had 30 each side then removed 1 each side. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks
    Willie

Do you have a half segment in the tracks. If so it gives you a little more room to play with =. Your pin holes may also be worn. I took out two full segments and put a half segment in . In total then I took out 1.5 My old runamuks were also worn out to so that dose not help. I had to run the super track tight so they would not slip.

If your tires are not grown too much, try 28 but will probably need 28-1/2. Factory config. for 22's is 29 but always seemed long and most only needed 28-1/2. The instructions say to shorten track until there is 2-1/2 gap with air in tires at 3 psi, then let out air from front and rear hook up tracks and reair to 3 psi.

Thank you to the both of you. Where can I get a 1/2 segment?

If your smart you'll weld metal washers to the outside of your pins, they have a tendency to work there way in and will cut a large gash through your tub if you don't!! I've seen this happen a number of times the pin lock they use just isn't enough to prevent pin movement!!

rock

+ Reply to Thread