Argo New Style Drain Plugs

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo New Style Drain Plugs

Argo New Style Drain Plugs

I'm looking to install the new style drain plugs on my response so I don't have to keep lifting the back floor pan out to drain water. I was wondering if anyone has done this before if you could send pictures please. I read to use the 3m 5200 sealant. But just trying to get some ideas on placement, hole size to drill, and any extra info to make it easier. TIA.

I to would be interested for my old mid 80s model. It's on this years list of "must dos".

I think on a Response the drain plugs are in the very bottom,The new plugs are more on the back.I would think it would be a pain to get to them on the bottom and you could possible damage them by dragging them on obstacles.

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 03:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread