chat room

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: chat room

chat room

didn't we used to have a live chat room here on the site? Am I dreaming, wishing or was it another site altogether...

We did have a chat room a long time ago. I think we all used to get on Sunday nights to chit chat.

I don't remember exactly when it was removed. It got used less and less and I eventually removed it because it was constantly being targeted by malicious script and I was having to update it all the time. On top of that it used a lot of bandwidth. We may add one again sometime down the road.

thanks for clearing that up for me , I never was involved in the bull sessions of sunday night, missed a lot I guess.....still learning the ins and outs of the site...BTW, you do a great job, and have made a wonderful place for us all. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed it, and the people that I have met here..thanks mike!!

a chat box would be cool.

well it would be nice...even though it would also show typing speed and those dreaded fat-fingered typos...lol

+ Reply to Thread