Got my Goanna's

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got my Goanna's

Got my Goanna's

YaHa! It was an 13hour day but it was worth it, Two new Goannas and one for parts. They are made to take 19" ATV tyres and 125cc motor, So on the green one we are going to cut it up and make it 12" longer & 4" higher so it can have 22" AATV tyres. and this will be the mold. The yellow one will get finish as soon as I can get the rest of the parts. which is where you guys will come in to it.

Now for the Pics.

for more pics: http://s902.photobucket.com/albums/a...%206X6%20AATV/
    Cheers
    Kev
    Last edited by Muddog; 12-04-2011 at 03:54 AM.

G'day all, More pics in the gallery under "Other AATVs"

Cheers
    Kev

Thats a interesting 6x6. Thanks for the pictures!

yer they are, The red one was an 12X12 originality with Mini copper wheels & tyres, It wold have been mad!

Cheers
    Kev

Those are very cool. Did you find out much information about them from the previous owner?

Thanks Mike, Unfortunately not much info, They where made in Ballarat Victoria in the late 70s by a caravan maker. He is trying to get in contact with the guy he got them off for he worked at the caravan builders and got them when they where closing down. I hope he has got more information & maybe a catalog.

Cheers
    Kev

Tough to tell from the photos but do you sit on either side of the sticks? Are your legs straight out? Interesting machine almost Attex looking
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

Quote Originally Posted by micmac View Post
    Interesting machine almost Attex looking
    It's like a combination of an Attex and a Sierra Trail Boss. If you find out any more information about them please post it.

Quote Originally Posted by micmac View Post
    Tough to tell from the photos but do you sit on either side of the sticks? Are your legs straight out? Interesting machine almost Attex looking
    At 6'4" I can tell you it's legs either side of the sticks with me in the middle legs & feet bent out to the max & just enough ball room if I dont hit a bank or water too hard I'm guessing my singing voice would be up a tad... its Supposed to fit "up to 3 adults"! hahaha yeah of the 5' 90 pound variety... If I sneezed hard I think I'd be stuck in it.. lol
    the plans to stretch the cabin by 6" will pay dividends in the long run..

Found some more info tonight too from an recent ebay auction which makes sense but adds to the confusion lol "TODAY I HAVE FOR SALE MY GOANNA 6 X 6 WHEEL DRIVE BUGGY, IT HAS A STATIONARY MOTOR FITTED TO IT AND IT RUNS GREAT.

THESE ARE SKID STEER LIKE BOBCATS AND CAN BE DRIVEN BY ALL AGES THROUGH MUD, WATER,SAND, SNOW, THEY REALLY ARE GO ANYWHERE...

THESE WERE ORIGINALLY BUILT IN BACCHUS MARSH IN VICTORIA IN THE 70s AND ARE LOOSELY BASED ON THE CANADIAN ARGO, THEY ALSO ARE ATTRIBUTED TO THE BANANA SPLITS...

THESE GO ANYWHERE GOANNA BUGGYS ARE HARD TO FIND BUT DUE TO SEEING OTHERS NOT RUNNING, AND WITHOUT MOTORS SELLING, THEN I THINK IT IS TIME TO SELL MINE
    "

"

+ Reply to Thread