Newt the Bold from Challenger Recreation Corp

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newt the Bold from Challenger Recreation Corp

Newt the Bold from Challenger Recreation Corp

Hi!

I am very interesting by 6x6 Amphibious ATV and particularly by Newt the Bold 6x6 AATV.

In the scan of old article posted on route6x6 I has found unique picture (in attachment) of Newt the Bold. There are no other information about Newt the Bold in the internet.

I will be grateful for any help to obtain additional illustrations about Newt the Bold, and/or any additional information about this vehicle. It could be images of complete vehicle or it parts.
    Attached Images

Hello sx6, and welcome to the boards.

There's a sales brochure on this site in the brochure and literature section

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/aatv-...newt-bold.html

Somewhere I have a sales poster for the machine and if I can locate it, I'll try to scan it and send it to Mike for the site.

Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Dear Sir Don

Many thanks for your kind reply. Many thanks for your wonderful sales brochure. I am looking forward to see your sales poster for the Newt the Bold.

With best regards.

Sergey

Hey, Sergey;

Mike put the poster on the site at http://www.6x6world.com/images/broch...old-poster.JPG

Don

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Don, it looks like the guys that built that machine, retrofitted it with a grille from a Rolls Royce.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

It's truly a different look, Jeff. Anyone on the list ever seen one? All I've ever seen is the pictures, never an actual machine. It looks like it was a big machine, maybe Swamp Fox size.

There are Sir Rick Bergstrom. He have post about Newt the Bold on Route6X6.
    Rate Post
    His email address from his account on Route6X6 is no more valid. If anyone know him, I will be kindly grateful for your help to get in contact with him.
    I am very interesting in any additional illustrations about Newt the Bold.
    With best regards
    Sergey

+ Reply to Thread