anyone seen these tracks?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: anyone seen these tracks?

anyone seen these tracks?

Polaris Ranger 6x6 Tracks, Wheel Spacers Kubota RTV John Deere XUV Gator HPX

anyone seen these track? they seem pretty simple to make if one was inclined.

I tell ya,,I see a set of tracks on a BigFoot,(in the Photo section),made out of Polaris longtrack snowmobile tracks,,they bolted on the wheel aligners from ARGO, and used ARGO's splice kit some how,,looked like a great Job,,,and would think they would have excellent traction with all the lugs on a snowmobile track,,,and think,,If they were for winter only,,could stud them with the Pik's !

Tracks

m350, I posted the pics of the track in the gallery, he is a friend of mine. As it is a snowmobile track you can use studs if you have the clearance. The only improvement he said he would make, was to add a metal backing plate the full width of the track to prevent pulling the side guides out of the tracks. This would also stiffen the track a bit. But overall he is very pleased with the results.

Bw6,,Thanks for thoes track pics,,I would think they would work great,,may need a little modification like you say,,but overall nice Job !

+ Reply to Thread