riding area in brunswick county,north carolina?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: riding area in brunswick county,north carolina?

Cool riding area in brunswick county,north carolina?

Hey Guys- Anybody know the name of the riding area in brunswick county? Its supposed to be a big riding area as well theres one down in myrtle beach,sc as well as I hear whats the names of them both anybody know?? Smooth_oakislander

The one on the NC/SC line is this one: North Carolinas Jeep, ATV & 4x4 Off-Road Park and Camping Carolina Backwoods

The one in Oak Island is called Midway Hunting and ATV Club. Home - Midway Hunting & ATV Club
    Midway has about 2000 acres. My inlaws have a home in Oak Island and we vacation there every year. One time I am going to bring the 6x6 and go try out midway.

Wink Thanks Mike

Hi Mike Thanks alot see ya out there on the trail and in the swamps. I'm in needing of some riding buddies. Rick

We are going to ride Midway hunting and ATV club one day the first week in June. It would be great to have some other riders.

+ Reply to Thread