weekend in bama

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: weekend in bama

weekend in bama

Off solo for the weekend,Started off saturday at the mud bog in the argo.6wheelers are very rare here,Not many people have ever seen one and most have never rode in one.Everyone had to check it out and i ended up taking most of them for a ride.This one little boy about 7 years old wanted to ride,I took him for a ride with his father then with his mother then by his self,He still did'nt want to get out.This little boy will probably never forget this weekend.I was parked next to a bunch of teenagers so every time i cranked it up some of them would jump in.Everyone was amazed at it and thought it was the coolest thing they had ever seen.It turned out to be a good day for me and alot of the other people there.So today i decided to go creek riding on a creek that runs out to the river.I took my 15 year old neighbor that loves to ride but never gets to go anywhere.I left the argo on the trailer last night because i was going riding today.On the way to the creek i stopped at a red light at a very busy intersection and the light turned green and i took off and the argo came off the trailer,luckily there was no one behind me.I got it back on the trailor with no damage,That was a trip.Well i finally get to the creek with out anymore problems.We started up the creek it's about 2 miles to the river,We get close to the river you could see a couple of boats and people in jeeps and 4wheelers on the sandbar at the river.There was a good straight section to the river so i got up a little speed and ran off in the river,You should have seen the looks on everyone faces it was a kodak moment.They loved it,We hung out on the river chilling out for the day. even the boaters would slow down to check it out.I guess you could say i do like the attention,Had a great weekend.

That was a fun read about your eventful weekend. It won't be your last with these things.

Bridget

Thumbs down

Cool, Sounds like an eventful weekend full of memories!

Were you using the argo brakes to hold it on the trailer? The master cylinders can leak down resulting in loss of parking brakes.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    Cool, Sounds like an eventful weekend full of memories!
    This is just about every weekend for me

Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post
    Were you using the argo brakes to hold it on the trailer? The master cylinders can leak down resulting in loss of parking brakes.
    My pin that holds the park break came out about a month ago and i haven't got around to fixing it.I left it on the trailer saturday night and forgot to check the straps when i left sunday.

+ Reply to Thread