China AATV

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: China AATV

Hybrid View

China AATV

Looks to me that China has an Argo Knockoff for about half the price.

you can get an 8x8 with 2 or 3 forward speeds and reverse and a 56hp engine. I would love to findout a bit more about these. Before folks try to say China crap or the BS line you get what you pay for , the Chinese have been knocking off some good quality ind engines and they are comeing into thier own.

The engines i have seen and used are not advanced but they seem to be fairly robust and the equivalent to honda of ten years ago it seems ( at least the stuff we have been useing as replacement engines for equipment)

I am curious to say the least as Arogos are a pretty basic and simple design that would be pretty easy to copy.

Amphibious 8*8 ATV / Quad Bike - China Atv 8x8, Atv, Quad in ATV & Quad

Amphibious ATV800cc (8x8) - Beststar (China Manufacturer) - ATV & Quad - Scooters Products - DIYTrade China manufacturers suppliers

Land speed of 60 km/h!

I steer clear of anything made in China if I have a choice. Take Academy gear for example, if it gets you through one season you are doing good. Plus, who wants to go into the great Capitalist outdoors with Communist gear??
    Hammers should have warning labels.

this is the response I have gotten from them.

Please look through the following information for your inquiry:

Amphibious ATV 6x6:
    USD6500 Fob Ningbo per piece under 10PCS
    USD6000 Fob Ningbo per piece above 10PCS

Amphibious ATV 8x8:
    USD7500 Fob Ningbo per piece under 10PCS
    USD7000 Fob Ningbo per piece above 10PCS

Colour Available: black, green, blue, yellow, camouflage

Quality Guarantee:
    Main parts: 2 years
    Spare parts: 3% free

Delivery Time: 15 days.

I gotta say that I am curious.

Me too, that 52hp sounds good. Cougar

inline 3cyl fi 52 HP water boxer- cvt + 3 forward and reverse . looks like tracks are available also . I have gotten some other info that i have not posted but spec wise it looks good . I believe its the same one the Chinese Govt is useing but i will have to do a bit more checking on that.

for $7000 it sure is interesting . I am gonna start getting some more info on this and see about importing one to see if it is worth while ?

+ Reply to Thread