Not long ago I bought a 1976 Attex SC 500cc original 2 stroke engine . needs some new decals has one small drain hole and big as your little finger in left rear of tub. I figure someone put it there before a pump was installed. Its east to just install a rubber stopper and just keep it as a drain plug. No body damages or major scratches over all in real fine shape needs one tire replaced holds air but leaks and side wall damage. Wondered what this model is really worth. I saw a Super Chief go on Ebay not long ago for 7 grand even but it wasn't a 1976. This one is in just as good a shape but that one did not have the original motor it had a 16hp vanguard I think it was. anyway just wondered what a good sale price might be on this 1976 I understand the Super Chief is the most sought after model and the 1976 is really a rare model. I also noticed the roll bar systems attached to some models not as heavy duty as I would like but I don't want to damage this Attex putting something to heavy duty on it. I also wanted to know being this model did not come with a factory roll bar system on it will it hurt the value to put one on it. Myself I figure I am going to sell it or trade it some time soon. Being disabled its kid of costly to take care of and upkeep a vintage 6 wheeler and I need something that will be more affordable for replacement parts. something we can get out and ride and not worry so much can we get the part we might brake or be able to afford it. Any way all feed back will be wonderful Thanks.