Great to you all of you again and to meet some new faces also, shame some regulars didn't make it but understood (trust me). It was great to see Rick ,Kevin and meet my nephew John, Rick seems to be becoming quite the night ride leader making for some aggressive night riding.
Me and Gil left out late on thursday due to things up here, pulled in about 11:59 pm and unloaded friday morning. My V-2 had arrived with 996 ticks then after the rides all weekend loaded her up with one more didgit rounding 1115 and sorely needing the second driveline rebuild, the 6-8 inches of slop sucked in over the rear assured that. The Conquest hobbled along with the bent axle that I was neglected to be told about (so he suffered with it all 3 days) and a piece of dirt leaned her out abit, a quick cleaning by Gil led to a starvation issue saturday and he rode with me. Sunday I yanked it back apart and removed the left over papertowel pieces and off again we went for 2 more rides.We left out about 12 monday and I got here 11ish.
Thanks again to all who attended the ride and attended to me and the old man during the rides, great to see some different machines and the tricks done to them, all the rides were enjoyed by all.