Hey guys, been a while! Finally bought another argo, got the itch again. Think I got screwed over, however. Found an 06 with the T handle, never had one, wanted to try it, have kind of decided I don't like it as much as the older style. But, that is not where I got hosed, damned thing don't float! It had 175 hours on it when I got it, which I figured was time for bearings and chains. Asked the guy about it, he had had it for a long time and put most of the hours on it, swore up and down it was water tight and chains were quiet. Got there, chains were ok, not too noisy or stretched and there wasn't anywhere to try it in water so I took him for his word.

Finally got out to the campsite to try it out, got used to the steering, and dropped her in the creek. Floated around for about 2 minutes, checked the floor like I always do, dry. Floated around for about 30 more minutes and when I went to climb out on the bank heard splashing and looked behind and there was a decent amount of water. Leveled her out, about 2" of water in 30 minutes across the floor. Popped the drains and emptied it out and stayed on land for the rest of the trip. Went to clean it up the day after, stuck the hose in the machine and filled it up like a bath tub, 5 of the 6 axles had a small, steady drip coming out, one of the axles, rear left had like a steady small stream.

So, now what? Bearings need replaced? Grease it up real good and try again? Sell it and lie like he did to me!? I've done bearings on a machine before, I really don't feel like doing them again they are a pain!

Derek