OK, First off, I am not a noob mechanic, I have rebuilt pleanty of engine, from R/C cars to weedwackers, lawnmowers, on up to large outboards and car/truck engines. But I can't, for the life of me, get the flywheel off this NEW JLO L295. I ran the nut to the end of the shaft, and tried driving it off with quick hammer blows (Being carefull to not damage shaft, nut or flywheel) I put a puller on the flywheel, and tried pulling it. I then pulled on the flywheel while driving down on the puller center bolt, cranked down as hard as possible, holding the engine up by the flywheel while SMASHING down on the center puller bolt, prying up on each side against the ring gear ans hard as I dare with the aluminum case on opposite sides of the flywheel, constantly rotating and re-prying, smashing the center while lifting, re-torquing puller. I have pulled flywheels off rusty junker truck engines and off old 4-cylinder outboards, I have NEVER had anywhere close to this much trouble on anything, ever, honestly. This motor was purchased by the previous owner new, never used. There is no corrosion on it anlywhere except the exaust header. The keyway is aligned, flywheel and shaft, it's not pinched off to one side AT ALL!! I have smashed the flywheel puller center bolt beyond belief. I am using a heavyweight hammer I use for cement nails, I PB Blastered the shaft, the only thing I haven't done yet is torch it, as the coils and points are right there if they aren't wrecked from the blows yet! I need a trick to remove this thing short of explosives, or a new engine. (yes, it's THAT bad!) Oh, and the puller is the one I bought for tractor engines and, originally for a Johnson 115hp outboard, which was old and everything was pretty well ceized together, but this puller pulled it's flywheel off with about half the effor I put into NOT getting this flywheel off!