Ok. So, I have to start this by saying that my awesome father-in-law has been a small engine man for over 30 years. He's like a walking microfiche for B&S engines. Enough about that, haha. Well, he and I were working on a few old pieces of mowing equipment the other day and 2-stroke engines and their ability to run either direction came up. He told me about a guy that had a chainsaw that was brought in because is wouldn't cut, even with a new chain. When he started it, it was running backwards. I thought that was kinda cool. Well, as I was mowing my several acres of grass today, I had a thought about the old 2-stroke machines that have no reverse. I know this wouldn't be easily accomplished, but how cool would it be to have a reversible starter. Say a switch on the dash that changes polarity to the starter and allows it to run in reverse and start the engine backwards. Then, the old machines that have no reverse, would now have reverse. This idea may have been born out of the lack of water, or the severe heat while I was mowing. Still, it would be neat. Oh well.... I'm sure some of you will get a kick out of this, but I bet it will get someone thinking. Have a great weekend! Now, I'm headed to put PB Blaster on a bunch of rusty parts!