This month is a great milestone for us as we celebrate the 10 year anniversary of 6x6 World! It was on June 6, 2007 that our first member joined the site. Now, 10 years later, we have 14,234 members and over the past year, from May 2016 to May 2017, we have had 141,934 users visit the site. For such a niche hobby and market, I am extremely happy with those numbers.

My main goal of creating this website was simply to promote the Amphibious ATV hobby in a positive way and I think that is something that we have accomplished. I want to make sure I take time to highlight the word “we” in my last sentence because, without each of you, 6x6 World wouldn’t be possible. It’s all of you that have collectively helped to accomplish the goal of promoting the hobby as a community. Things like sharing videos and photos here on the site are obvious ways that help promote the hobby and get people excited about riding. Answering questions and being a resource for others is another way. I am constantly amazed at the wealth of knowledge that is here on this forum. The one thing that sometimes gets overlooked though is simply asking questions. I’ve seen members be shy to ask a question because they think they are a bother to everyone, but it’s those questions that do a lot to promote the hobby as well. Those questions are the ones that will remain on the forum and show up in a Google search when someone else on the other side of the world is searching for an answer to that exact same question online, even if it’s 10 years later.

On our 10th anniversary, I want to thank each of you for what you have done to help create this community and promote these ATVs that we all love so much. I look forward to seeing where the next 10 years takes us and I’m excited for the future of 6x6 World!

Thank you,

Mike