First 6x6 500 Super Chief

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Thread: First 6x6 500 Super Chief

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTOW1 View Post
    Wjat do you mean mold? I have a few spots I need ro fill where ir lools like tire rub!
    Lol. I had to heat the lower tub above the wheels for tire clearance. I bought a new lower body from Matt and they're not exactly the same as a factory original but damn close and I needed more clearance for the 22 inch raw hides si I heated the body above the tire and put a 2x4 and a garden spade on top of the tire and when the body was good and hot it molded itself around the spade. I'll see if I have a pic somewhere
    Attached Images
    Last edited by dave phelps; 09-14-2017 at 07:32 PM.