Mettowee Offroad New England group ride!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Thread: Mettowee Offroad New England group ride!

Threaded View

Cool Mettowee Offroad New England group ride!

April 14 9AM to 6PM
    Hi All! It seems like we have enough members in the greater New England Area that I should put on an event for us all to attend! Too long New England has been left out of the AATV scene lets change that!

Mettowee Extreme off road park https://mettoweeoffroad.com/ Has a Spring Fling event each year around the end of or middle of April (They should be posting date soon)
    I would suggest for our event date to be the weekend after (the event is jammed packed with 4x4 and ATV users and it might be a nightmare to find parking and not get run over lol, though I was considering going just not advising that to be the day of our official ride.

Mettowee is more than a mud pit, it has hundreds of acres spider webbed with trails. Rocks, mud, hill climbs, man made obstacles. The entrance fee is pretty dang cheap and the mud is KILLER it's more of a super sticky clay very challenging to move though makes for a lot of fun. I've been there twice it's only a 2 hour drive from central VT and likely less than 4 form Road island, the Cape, and Maine.
    Your machines do NOT have to be registered (This is all privet land owned by the business). You only are required a helmet if you do not have a roll cage.

I'll call ahead and get everything ready. Let me know who wants to go, should be a blast!
    On my channel I have 3 videos of this place when it was very dry (end of summer) however watch this video to get a sense of what it will be like when we go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKOGbGXnKTs
    Last edited by allwheeldrive; 04-04-2018 at 01:26 PM.