As much as this pains me, I am thinking about selling my hustler 980 Bigfoot. I bought this project a few years ago and had it shipped up from Louisiana. Hydromike has done some frame work for me because it had a damaged frame when I got it due to the person I bought it from leaving the battery in it, which leaked. Because of work and other commitments I have not had any time to work on this. I also have multiple Attex projects to work on as well that will be less work than the hustler. The hustler will need to have the frame finished and will likely need new axles and sprockets.

The following parts come with the machine. Tub, project frame, axles and sprockets, 18hp Briggs I/C opposer cylinder engine, T20 case halves with what miscellaneous parts came with it to begin with (will need parts), no bands, front and rear bumpers, brand new bearings from Buffalo Bearing, gas tank, professionally painted wheels and 6 brand new 26x12x12 Interco swamper tires. I am probably forgetting a few parts but those are the big ones.

The tub is in great shape and needs to be “heat gunned.” I hate seeing this project sit, knowing that I will not get to it anytime soon and would like to see it go to someone that can actually use it. I’m selling it “as-is.” Buyer responsible for pickup and/or shipping. I’m selling for $1900. If i get this price, I’ll see if I have a spare set of bands to go with it. Thanks for looking

I cannot get the pictures to upload here. If interested, PM me an email and I can send them. Machine located in NY zip code 14411.