Hi having issues with a 1999 Max 2 idle arm not functioning. She began dying at iidle amd was fune when I gave her gas. Then she comletely died and only starts up shortly if I spray starting fluid directly into the carb. I was told the governor needed adjusting while I held it in the wide open position. Problem being the idle is stuck in the wide open position. Trying to figure out the issue so I get her running again. The governor adjustment is pretty much stuck and I can't adjust it. Hoping someone has an idea of what I may so to fix this. I ordered a new governor arm, idle arm, springs. I am hoping I can use to adjust it properly. Strangely enough the last time it died like this on me it was a bad fuel filter which seemed too easy a fix to be true. She also doesn't seem to be getting fuel in the carburetor and I just replaced the fuel pump. I am nearly at the point I may drop a new motor in her but not sure what size shaft this 16hp Vtwin briggs has...Going to have to figure it out. Never replaced an engine before...Anyway some possible ideas from folks here with more knowledge on how to keep the old engine running a while would be appreciated....I am just learning to fix these issues solo so any advice qould be great...Thanks....