Okay. How about a little help from the dealers, builder, or other experts on some issues.

Battery first. It sat for two weeks for the second time since I've had it, (since mid December), and the battery was dead again. gotta be a drain from somewhere. Is this my problem only and has this been noted elsewhere?

Secondly, how bout that heat...have there been any resolutions yet to that issue. I really had a lot of my usage in mind to be some dirt/gravel road activity and after my first attempt at this I haven't wanted to do it again. The heat from under the seat, on the back of the knees was outrageous and the 220ish hydraulic temp was, at best, concerning. Heard there were some movements towards fixing this, but that is all I've heard.

How about the speed. Matt was gonna call me back.....ohhhhhhhhh.........a month and a half ago or so and let me know how to tell if I have the low gearing or not. If I don't, 17 mph is rather unsatisfying when it was expected to top end at 24. What avenues do I have to remedy this problem, if any?

Thanks in advance for anybody's time and effort towards these issues

Hancock