Let me take a minute to plug some DVDs from John Schwab. If you are looking for some great trail ride footage then look no further than any of John's over 23 videos. After speaking with John through email a few times I got the opportunity to view two of his DVDs, #19 - Haspin Acres from 10-2004 and #23 - Badlands Offroad Park from 3-2007.

John does a great job of making you feel like you are along for the trail ride only you are still clean! He takes his camera along on his trips and films each machine on the ride going through each obstacle (mudholes, hills, drain pipes, etc). The footage is clear and you can hear the machines very well. John also talks a little on the videos (usually ribbing another rider ) and will leave you with a smile on your face.

I like these videos because they don't leave anything out. You go right along with them from trail to trail and most of the videos are just under two hours of footage! I finished watching the complete Badlands video #23 and I am working on #19.

In the Badlands video it is raining during a lot of the trip but that doesn't stop John from filming and everyone is still having a great time in the sloppy muddy mess. The footage shows several machines conquering different mud holes, creeks, etc. and you even get to see a Max II flip over backwards. One of my favorite parts was when the Max II comes out of a drain pipe into a creek. It drops out of the pipe and it looks like it is going to sink for a second. I watched that clip over and over

Anyway, if you are looking for some high quality trail ride footage that allows you to feel like you are along for the ride then give one of John's videos a try. I will post his video/contact information below.