April Busco 2012

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: April Busco 2012

April Busco 2012

Hey guys I got handed the dreaded 2012 vacation reserve form from work today, I have until Wednesday to turn it back in. Has anyone started to think or suggest dates for the April 2012 ride? I know I am really looking forward to it!

We will post the date for the April ride at the end of this month. There are some things in the works that may shift the date slightly from the previous years. Hold tight and I will post up the actual date in a few more weeks. It will either be the weekend of the 14th or the 21st. Right now it is looking like the 21st but again, this is subject to change.

It would be REALLY cool if it was the 21st! Because my birthday is on the 20th and dads is on the 19th. It would be a fantastic present!
    "Ooo, neckties.....contracts.....HIGH VOLTAGE!!"

Where is this brusco located? I'm stating to look for trail rides to attend in Ohio. Answered my own question. It's in NC. Like I've always said sometimes you just can't fix stupid. HA HA

Tom.
    Last edited by Tom Ayers; 01-23-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Goldsboro north Carolina. canton is only a hop skip and a jump away from pine lake in ashtabula where we have our races in the summer. There is a lot of trail riding that weekend too. Although, I made the trip to busco 2ce last year and hope to get down there at least once this year and the drive is about the same for me as it is for you. It is well worth attending these group rides. It helps to put a a face with a name and the folks I have met at these events are some of the best people I have met anywhere.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Goldsboro north Carolina. canton is only a hop skip and a jump away from pine lake in ashtabula where we have our races in the summer. There is a lot of trail riding that weekend too. Although, I made the trip to busco 2ce last year and hope to get down there at least once this year and the drive is about the same for me as it is for you. It is well worth attending these group rides. It helps to put a a face with a name and the folks I have met at these events are some of the best people I have met anywhere.
    Ahhhhh Drew, your just saying that because we threw mud on you

+ Reply to Thread