72 attex wild wolf stock jetting

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 72 attex wild wolf stock jetting

72 attex wild wolf stock jetting

Hi folks...anybody got the stock jetting for the 295 rockwell with the mikuni vm30-16...i didn't see it in the manual page..i pnly found ther main #
    Last edited by Mike; 03-21-2012 at 11:25 PM. Reason: moved thread to engine forum

Quote Originally Posted by cameljockey View Post
    Hi folks...anybody got the stock jetting for the 295 rockwell with the mikuni vm30-16...i didn't see it in the manual page..i pnly found ther main #
    not sure what would it be for a 295
    standard jetting for VM 30-164
    Main jet 270
    Pilot jet 35
    needle jet Q-O 159 (series no)
    Jet needle 6dh2
    throttle valve cut away 2.0
    Acta non verba

thanks...i got it on the trail today, i put about 10 miles on it....still a little boggy...I think it's in the clutching....do You know what belt the wild wolf takes?

+ Reply to Thread