It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 249 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2483

Thread: It's video time

I dropped the Argo down between two slimy banks and promptly cut tire grooves on both sides... like dropping a square peg in a square hole!

i would think with a winch and some rope you could have gotten that out with out the Ford
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Yep, but was getting dark soon. Not a lot of time to fiddle. Besides, I don't get the truck off road very often, so...
    Also, the "stuck" was much worse than the video shows (pinned between two banks, tires barely touching.

Military Humdinga

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    Military Humdinga

It reminds me of a larger version of the REB and Terra Jet, but this one is obviously much quicker in the water.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

KMAC should have have had one of those instead of the Mudd Ox that he sunk.

Man that thing really moves in water.Gibbs is the company that made the waverunner/4 wheeler.

That thing is cool! The video does remind me of the quad ski I believe it was called. Weird the steering wheel is in the middle and it has 3 wiper blades. Whats up with the blades a 2:55. Looks like they are bouncing up. I wonder if they are ran of vacuum or something.

Why would anyone want an old Argo?... Here's why :D

Paid $1500
    Heavy Duty axles and frame (I think the HD option is rare on old 6's)
    Modern Briggs Vanguard 18hp.
    Would DEFINITELY recommend this over the old Tecumseh's or 2-strokes of any size.
    I used to be big on 2-strokes, but the V-Twin is way more consistent, predictable, and reliable.
    Last edited by Bookm97; 08-05-2012 at 04:09 PM.

That Argo just keeps on chugging along, nice job.

+ Reply to Thread