Life can suck but it gets better

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Life can suck but it gets better

Life can suck but it gets better

My apology's I took a sudden and unexplained absence from this forum I have so really enjoyed and the people that I have met and the ones I hope to meet,certain life issues reared its ugly head and the wife and I have been up to it in smelly goo for awhile,we still have some issue to overcome and we are getting closer every day,the end result will actually be better than we could have ever hoped for,a change of geographical area is in the wind we are to be leaving the south and headed north,to some such as Spookum and the ole Roc Doc we are still in the banana belt but for Ontario its still north LOL,anyway more pic,s and info as this unfolds and a big thanks to Plotthound who in the background has lent support.N.C.T

Fun post on the t20 N.C.T. think i still look like a racoon or a monkey trying to drive sometimes. Yaa life can get not funny,have had to look hard a couple times to find someone worse off but allways can. Makes good times and simple pleasures that much better. Hit Ontario in may, hope to again next year,love getting out back of beyond once in awhile. Good for the soul. Wishing you happy miles. monoped

keep a stiff upper lip bud.

Hope everything works out for you.

Nothing too serious i hope.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

RD

+ Reply to Thread