1970 ltv kid project

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1970 ltv kid project

Good luck if you need help drop my an email at rustyhog@gmail.com I am in east texas also.

how's it going?
    8x8 twice as good as 4x4

i have put the kid up for sale. i just dont have time to mess with it and am afraid it will turn to junk sitting around

well if you could send me some pictures and also if does the motor turn over? How is the body?
    8x8 twice as good as 4x4

I have the same problem. Maybe a fleet purchase?

diesel machine or gas?

It's gas, has a fairly good body no deep rust. Doesn't have any of the accessories like a snow plow. I really admire the machines that have the upgraded features. If my situation was better I'd stick with it to completion. Maybe add a roof top tent to the cargo area?

What happened to this kid? I assume it was sold? Just curious. I always like following a rebuild/restore machine thread.
    Last edited by akranger72; 04-01-2013 at 03:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread