Slow conquest in the water

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Slow conquest in the water

Slow conquest in the water

hello, I am new to argo world and have a couple of newbie questions.

On what side should I put my tires to go faster in the water?

I think they are on factory location.

here's a picture if you want to take a look at it.

thanks
    Vince

That is the correct side. The Rawhide III tires are just a slower tire in the water compared to some of the chevron tires or newer Argo tires. Nice looking conquest by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That is the correct side. The Rawhide III tires are just a slower tire in the water compared to some of the chevron tires or newer Argo tires. Nice looking conquest by the way.
    ok, thanks, It is not too bad with my 55 pound minn Kota on the back. I have made a custom engine support that connect to the hitch receiver, but it hit on the rocks sometimes, I think I will make another one like the Argo part that is too expensive. let me know if someone have pictures or plan to make one. I don't like to drill into the body but I think I won't have the choice.

I did a search and I have found everything I need to build another version of my engine mount.
    thanks

Nice looking machine

RD

Great shot!
    Banned

These things are pretty dang slow no matter what tires you have on
    2003 Argo Conquest
    Wasilla, Alaska

Mike hit it square, its the tires.. Rawhides suck at swimming. The Argo tires are much faster.. about a blazing 2 to 3 mph vs 1 mph.

+ Reply to Thread