Wow, what a time!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wow, what a time!

Wow, what a time!

Just got back from my first real ride at Boggs and Boulders. The Max did really well exceeding my expectations. The only real handling problems were learning to stay out of the ruts of the larger vehicles, once you get that figured out, you got it made. I had the only AATV there till late in the day when an Argo showed up but I had to go so we didn't get to ride together. I was amazed at the 4 wheelers. It was nothing to see one with snorkels coming by with nothing but the handlebars sticking out of the water. I'm definitely going to stick with my 6 wheeler, at the end of the day I was the cleanest person in the park. I get a lot dirtier at work! I found a few problems with the Max but nothing major and am going to work on those ASAP. Looking forward to more riding!

Sounds like a great time! Glad your max is performing well for you.

Thanks! I'm going to see if I can find me a job driving one for a living.

+ Reply to Thread