2005 bigfoot rim and stud questions

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2005 bigfoot rim and stud questions

2005 bigfoot rim and stud questions

I have a 2005 bigfoot, I am curious if anyone knows the rim size? I ruined one due to loose lug nuts, now need the secondary stud as well ( I would call it that, the one that extends through the spacer)? ANy one know their part numbers?

Also, quick question, will the new 647-10 chain take up tensioners work on the big foot? or a 2002 conquest? I have the coarse chain tensioners on both...

You should have a 9" diameter rim with a 5x4.5 bolt pattern. For the studs, I think they are 7/16" x 20 but don't hold me to that. They could be 1/2" x 20. You should be able to knock one out and take it to your local autoparts store for a replacement or order direct from your Argo dealer. The wheel you can get from your local Argo dealer as well. You will want another Argo wheel since there is a bead rolled into the wheel that helps keep the tires on at lower pressure.

Mike is correct. 7/16X20' 1.25 studs. 10x9 rim.

1 9x10 5x4 5 5 5 Argo Amphibious OFF Road RIM Wheel | eBay

5 NEW Wheel Studs 7 16" 20 GM Cars BEL AIR Nova Chevy II Buick Truck 228 14 | eBay

Studs and lug nuts are as mike said available at any auto supplier.

vimby210, if I read the post correctly, you will need to get the stud extension from an Argo dealer. The rim is a 10x9 as stated.

Roger, thanks guys!

+ Reply to Thread