freedom run 2014 lets ride !

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: freedom run 2014 lets ride !

freedom run 2014 lets ride !

Hello everyone . I am trying to put together something for the Memorial Day weekend 24th 25th and 26th of May 2014 . I would like to get as many riders as possible to participate as this could become an annual event if things go well . We are planning to Ride Royal Blue in Tennessee off of I 75N exit 141. Huntsville onieda . This riding area has over 500 miles of atv trails here. To let everyone know there is a riding fee for about $25 -for visitors from other states and $50 Tennessee residents. But the fee is well worth it. I know that there are more trails then anyone can ride in a weekend this area has trails for all skill levels and there is even areas for off road vehicle's so when you wanna jump in your truck and hit a mudd hole its all right there. There are camping areas as well as lodging and restaurant's in the area. If anyone is interested in this email me and let me know. I would like to get an estimate of how many are willing to show up and getting the logistics worked out. Thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting you on the trail.

would that not be a super busy weekend to ride ,I heard it was packed on most holidays

There's no guarantees that there wouldn't be a significant presence of other atv's.... but what would be different than say attending the mud national or the high lifter events.

I haven't let other atv's keep me from enjoying the trails. To be quite honest I usually end up with an audience of spectator's from the S×S and 4wheeler riders because they have as much fun watching my machine going into and through places they only dream of going as I do taking it there. So don't let the idea that there might be other atv's riding that weekend be an excuse for not getting out and enjoying yourself. I can assure you that there's more trails that they can't get through than there are available to them this area has over 500 miles of trails and the exciting thing is that you couldn't possibly ride all of them in a 2day span.

Looks like a great place to ride. I have plans to make it out to east TN to check out of few of these riding areas by summer. I'll keep this date in mind and see if it works out.
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Thanks we are hoping to have a good turnout . I know that everyone is going to have a great experience .

I just wanted to update and say thanks for all the responses we have 8 riders so far and we are still a ways away from the date . I am hoping to get more people on board . Thanks and we look forward to seeing you on the trail.

I might be able to come , will not know till it gets closer

+ Reply to Thread