Max iv tensioner sprockets

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max iv tensioner sprockets

Max iv tensioner sprockets

hey guys what pitch of tensioner sprocket can I get from surplus center I know they are 17 tooth but what size of bolt holes do I need thanks

They take a 1/2 inch bolt.

I changed my idlers to 5/8 ID and used a sleeve with the 1/2 inch bolt. That way the idler can slide left and right and you don't need to deal with the washers to get it aligned perfectly with the chain. Only thing you need to make sure the idler is not on an angle, you need to make sure the bolt is level when you tighten it.

Quote Originally Posted by liflod View Post
    I changed my idlers to 5/8 ID and used a sleeve with the 1/2 inch bolt. That way the idler can slide left and right and you don't need to deal with the washers to get it aligned perfectly with the chain. Only thing you need to make sure the idler is not on an angle, you need to make sure the bolt is level when you tighten it.
    I'm having trouble picturing this, where does the sleeve go? Any pics?

The sleeve goes through the center of the idler and the bolt goes through it. The bolt holds the sleeve tight, but the idler can slide the full length of the sleeve.

Where can you find the sleeves

+ Reply to Thread