Argo Shell Paint

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Argo Shell Paint

Wheeler is right. PlastiDip works great on HDPE. Lasts forever, and you can peel it off, if you don't like it anymore.

I just last night painted the stripes on the side and the max logo on the back with black plastidip. I think it came out real nice. I'm gonna see if my son or daughter can help get the pics on here, so you can see. Here's an update on the other plasti dipped parts on the front of the wheeler. I had the wheeler going over trees and heavy brush all deer season. I have no marks on the plasti sprayed parts. NONE! I could not myself believe it. The front wheels were sprayed also and they are just fine. Everybody should consider it and give their own try. I by no means work for the company or represent them in any way. I just tested the stuff myself and it works so good on HDPE.
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

What about rhyno liner. As in the truck bed liner does that work, im thinking that it might be good to put on the bottem seeing as how it slides across alot of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by joshnelson View Post
    Has anyone rhynol8ned the tub of their argo, i seen a post about paint not sticking but im curious about the liner
    One the my max ii's I bought had the entire section behind the seat rhinolined and although it looked nice it didnt take lake to all flake right off... I'd have to assume same would go for argo... sorry

Anything you put on the bottom is coming off. There is so much friction to the bottom that nothing is going to stay on unless it is impregnated into the plastic. Also Rhino liner will keep the machine from sliding over things that you really need the bottom to be slick for. Rhino liner is abrasive and won't allow the bottom to slide properly.
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

I used Fusion to Camo paint my 98 conquest. It looks good. If some comes off, I just shoot some more spray on it....Still looks Camo to me. Used Green brown and a little black. Ducks don't care if I shoot it some more paint on it....LOL

+ Reply to Thread