Latrobe Pa sign up

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Latrobe Pa sign up

Here's a zip file of pictures (you have to use the download button at the top): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7f...JkVXVaSG8/view

And the full racing video!

Great vid, Nick! I never associated Dukas with Amphibious ATVs before, but the cut from Fantasia works! Thanks for all the work.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Watching bits and pieces when I can at work. Will have to watch the whole thing w/ Dad this weekend, Nice! Seems like no one cared about flying/filming in that location?

All the videos are really cool. It's kinda neat to see "our" machines and inmates assembled at an event that is not exclusively for "us". I'm really gettin' stoked about a Hare Scramble racer build. Can't risk getting banged up in a nasty track collision but I am willing to chance it against trails and a stopwatch. This is some exciting stuff going on here!

Thank you Nick loved the video.

Well, I'm glad I get to see what I missed. Thanks guys.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMeg View Post
    Can't risk getting banged up in a nasty track collision but I am willing to chance it against trails and a stopwatch.
    To be honest, the bumping and occasional rollovers aren't really the worst part about racing. Jumping and bouncing in your own machine takes a much harder toll on my body. Rolling over almost always happens on a turn whether you catch a dry spot or get tapped by somebody. It's almost always at a pretty slow speed; I'd wager about 10mph or less. I hit that Beech tree at about 10-15mph during last Fall's Hare Scramble and it wasn't really a big deal. Five laps around the track hitting the table tops hurt a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    To be honest, the bumping and occasional rollovers aren't really the worst part about racing. Jumping and bouncing in your own machine takes a much harder toll on my body. Rolling over almost always happens on a turn whether you catch a dry spot or get tapped by somebody. It's almost always at a pretty slow speed; I'd wager about 10mph or less. I hit that Beech tree at about 10-15mph during last Fall's Hare Scramble and it wasn't really a big deal. Five laps around the track hitting the table tops hurt a lot more.
    Trees don't move! Nuff Said, yet again.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Thanks guys! I agree, rolling over doesn't compare to bouncing around the track for 3 races.

I don't know why the video thumbnail is terrible, I changed it 2 days ago.

Thanks for all the great coverage on all fronts. go pro's, video and pictures. its so nice to see what we look like from the spectator point of view.
    super job guy's and girl's.

+ Reply to Thread