Help with Tecumseh OH160 no spark

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help with Tecumseh OH160 no spark

I have the cables on correct but am going to pick up another spark plug to confirm. I am not at home so not sure of the current plug but I looked it up in the tecumseh manual and I am pretty sure it is a champion plug. The manual listed a number of plugs- which one do you guys use? The light smoke is just from the negative terminal end so I am going to pull it off and clean the end up a little better. Going to try tonight or hopefully tomorrow before I go out of town for work the rest of the week.

Thanks,
    Brad

hello duncan
    my name is tony I have two 16 tecumseh motors with those modules on them.might be too late to help you out if you still need one let me know there just sitting around like too see somebody use them.everone on the site has been really helpful. heres my number also 6106560259

Quote Originally Posted by z240 View Post
    hello duncan
    my name is tony I have two 16 tecumseh motors with those modules on them.might be too late to help you out if you still need one let me know there just sitting around like too see somebody use them.everone on the site has been really helpful. heres my number also 6106560259
    Hey Tony if you still have 1 of these I would be intersted in it! just lost spark on my tomahawk yesterday.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread