Bead Lock Rings

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Bead Lock Rings

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    Yes, I will have them made if anyone needs them. I ask every year.
    you don't happen to have that drawing in a dxf file do ya?? the place I asked wants 65 bucks to redraw these. lust curious
    Thanks Scott

Go to the gallery and type in bead locks I think it will come up.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Go to the gallery and type in bead locks I think it will come up.
    Yes it does but its a pdf file. I'm no computer guy and he told me if its not on a dxf file he would have to redraw it and charge me 65 more dollars. just tryin to save a few bucks for other goodies that's all. LOL
    Thanks

All I have are pdfs. I had to pay a "set up" fee when I started having these made but it was a one time thing. Now I just send an email and ask for a quote. He tells me what the cost is and I tell you guys. I don't make any money on these I just do it anyone who wants a set. I always ask because the more people that buy the lower the cost to us. One set is $205. If I buy two sets the cost drops to $147.

All I have are pdfs. I had to pay a "set up" fee when I started having these made but it was a one time thing. Now I just send an email and ask for a quote. He tells me what the cost is and I tell you guys. I don't make any money on these I just do it anyone who wants a set. I always ask because the more people that buy the lower the cost to us. One set is $205. If I buy two sets the cost drops to $147.
    Well if anyone decides they want a set please keep me posted because it will be 215 for a set of scallopped if i pay them to redraw it, so if ya get anyone else on board it would be worth the price of shipping I think to just have your guys make them.
    Thanks

Guys, here's a link to the template in dxf format.

Bead lock template.dxf

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Guys, here's a link to the template in dxf format.

Bead lock template.dxf
    Thanks Mike! Will try to foward this to the machine shop and see what they say this time!! If it's still no good for them I'm throwing in the towel on them

Hey guys,

Is anybody interested in some of these bead lock sets. I am going to get a bunch cut from a local service center. I will advise on the price without shipping after I get a count. Let me know the size of the wheel and how many sets.

Thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MGM11085 View Post
    Hey guys,

Is anybody interested in some of these bead lock sets. I am going to get a bunch cut from a local service center. I will advise on the price without shipping after I get a count. Let me know the size of the wheel and how many sets.

Thanks,
    Mike
    I may be intersted in some for 4, 8 inch wheels, these will be steel on both sides I take it??

Yes, when I have them made you get two identical rings for each wheel. One to weld on and one to bolt the bead down with.

+ Reply to Thread