Looking for a roamobile 6x6 in any condition

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a roamobile 6x6 in any condition

Looking for a roamobile 6x6 in any condition

Hi I am looking for a roamobile6x6 for my son so i could fix up I am in pa but I would be willing to drive a few hours to pick one up thanks my cell is 4124032299 thanks

We have a working model in the UK complete with 2 extra body shells, blow moulded tires, the actual mould for the tires plus lots of other bits and pieces.

Looking for a buyer who might be interested in making more from the detaisl we have.

The name Roamobile Creator should be a give away!

Can send more details if anyone interested and we will give you our time to go through teh whole product as part of the deal!

Dave & Terry

+ Reply to Thread