Right Track Systems for an Argo

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Right Track Systems for an Argo

Right Track Systems for an Argo

Just found a place called Right Track Systems. Has anyone purchased their tracks? They show a couple of pictures of a rubber track on a Argo.

Quote Originally Posted by esimon4 View Post
    Just found a place called Right Track Systems. Has anyone purchased their tracks? They show a couple of pictures of a rubber track on a Argo.
    I checked their website and their tracks seem similar to the Argo rubber tracks (different tread design but similar guide system)
    I would use their website and get an estimate for your particular Argo.
    I think I’ll do the same as I am inquisitive about their pricing.

I got a reply from Right Track Systems and their tracks for my 6x6 Frontier are considerably less expensive than the Argo Rubber tracks. I wish I’d known about them before I bought my rubber tracks...oh well. I would have given them a try.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mowbizz View Post
    I got a reply from Right Track Systems and their tracks for my 6x6 Frontier are considerably less expensive than the Argo Rubber tracks. I wish I’d known about them before I bought my rubber tracks...oh well. I would have given them a try.
    Wow,Those rubber tracks look like a chevron pattern. Maybe ,just maybe they might swim!?? If you get them ESIMON4, please please let us know if they swim. Thanks

https://youtu.be/0aMYNgkCcao

The guy who built this was on this site asking questions a while back. It looks pretty cool. Not sure if he was using a T-20 or an Argo transmission.

I talked to Tom at Right Track Systems and he was very helpful. Their tracks are lighter than the Argo Rubber Tracks. He said the chevron treads are raised 1/4" above the belt. The best thing about their tracks are that they are totally modular so that they can be re built. They also have hard strips / bars on the inside of the track belt so there is no slippage!
    I just wish there was a place where we could try out ALL the different tracks before spending $4 grand !

+ Reply to Thread