Mudd Ox Vengeance 40 vs Argo Auroa 950

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mudd Ox Vengeance 40 vs Argo Auroa 950

Mudd Ox Vengeance 40 vs Argo Auroa 950

I know there have been alot of discussions over the years as to the Argo VS Mudd Ox. If its ok id like to readdress the subject.
    1. What are your opinions on the new machines. motors, transmissions tires ect.
    2. Use- This would replace my ranger 1000 high lifter as my family and hunting buggy for year round use.
    3. Location- Alaska interior. parts availability and shipping times for each.
    4. Terrain- which is better for all year round use. With and with out tracks, tracks for hunting season in swampy muskeg and snow.

I have yet to own an AATV. looking to purchase my first one and am leaning towards the Aurora 950 SX Huntmaster with the HT transmission.
    however I do really like some on the mudd ox features. such as axle bearing extensions on all axles.
    I have also given a lot of thought to the Argo 950 Conquest.

I also live in interior Alaska and have a 2016 750hdi on tracks. I know some folks love their Ox's and I'm not into brand bashing but the Argo brand has been around a long time and you also have a very strong dealer base in Anchorage and a new dealer in Fairbanks. I bought mine from Allseasons Argo in Anchorage and I can't say enough about how they take care of you after the sale. I use my machine year round hunt,fish, plowing snow, and ride for the joy it brings. Argo has machines with bearing extensions factory but these machines are very tough and unless you are planning on heavy commercial work or mining you are just adding weight. Give them a call at Allseasons, they love to talk about their machines but will give you good council on pro's and con's and want you to be happy with your machine. They didn't become the number one dealer in the country by dumb luck. P.M me your number and I will call you if you want to talk, p.s. I live in Delta jct. AK

I would say they are each fine machines, and a person should be proud to own either.

Beagle man and Noel Woods thank you for your posts. Since posting this I have a couple conversation with All seasons and Jeff from AK bush tracks both great people and gave me a lot of great info. Beagle man I will definitely PM you as I live in delta as well. Thank you both again.

Hughes - so which you decide on ? The mud ox or argo ?

+ Reply to Thread