New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 714 of 722 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 712 713 714 715 716 ... LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hey people just wondering if someone can help me, I can't seem to get my hands on a new set of steering pads for the 2020 argo frontier, these are the ones with one hole in the top for the bolt to go through....Thanks

Placed an order for a ‘22 8x8 frontier. Couldn’t pass up on the deal. Plans include a custom aluminum rops with roof to house light bar and speakers, Adair pro tracks and an integrated outboard mount. Keep an eye out for a thread about the SE Texas area and looking for folks to ride with

Brett

h

Hey yall, been reading this forum for some time and found some great info on how to do this and that on my buggys. Finally broke down and decided to become a member. I thoroughly enjoy my Max II and it works very well here in Louisiana with all I use it for. If I am not riding solo I will break out one of the hustlers and they do very well also but sure love the small size of my max to Bob and weave through the thick trees and brush. Thanks for the add guys!

Dalton

i bet there are some great places to ride down your way . can't beat a max 2 for '' scooting '' around in mud and swamp . welcome to the forum !! johnboy va.

Hello
    Time to tell something about me...i’m from Belgium , Born on 31-12-1972 and a mechanic who has a shop in lawnmower , quad repair. My biggest passion is the Steyr-Puch-Haflinger....a little 4x4 build in Austria and for those who did not now was the pre- sessor of the well known mercedes G wagon...a while ago i stumbled on a 1980 Max IV and ended up buying the thing ....always had some sort of interest in the amphibious 6x6 and 8x8 argo , max and so on.....it came with a engine but not the original one as i found out they where never sold with a 1 cyl aircooled engine . So time for a picture

Last edited by Joeri; 11-10-2021 at 10:49 AM.

Hello,
    I presently have 3 Argo 8X8’s. One is a 1986 Magnum, one is a 1992 Magnum and my last is a 2002 Conquest. I hunt in the marsh in Southwest Louisiana, have been using Argo,s for 25 years, the secret is the tracks for the marsh. In 25 years, I have never left one in the marsh, always seem to get back where I need to. I had a 6x6 Argo that broke an axle in the marsh, front axle, I pulled the track off, put the tire in the back, along with the track and came in on 5 axles, and 1 side of tracks, can,t beat that.

How do

Short story long, I recently acquired my fathers 97' Argo Vanguard, it was given to my BIL right after dad passed and I think he may have used it once or twice before he parked it in a shed where it sat for 9 years. After mom passed this year and the property was to be sold he had to remove it and decided he would get it running to sell. Well he could not get it to start or hit a lick at all ( I gotta say anyone who cannot make a Briggs run even for a minute needs to turn in their man card ) so to get it out of his way he gave it to me.

It is running now, took a couple of hours.

Looking forward to picking the brain trust here.

Hi: From Nova Scotia Canada and researching for a machine to be used in forestry for tasks such as hauling tree seedlings to planting sites over very rough terrain e.g. logging slash and forwarder ruts. Plus general duties like carrying workers and equipment. Down to an Argo with tracks or old j5.

Don

Hi everybody I'm a new 2022 Frontier 600 6x6 owner and I just sold my 2019 RZR to buy it. I have admired Argos since the 70s. I am from NE Ohio and we just bought some bare property with woods and fields to ride and hunt on. It is kind of swampy in places and has a stream running through it so I thought an Argo would be perfect. I found this forum the other day and have found it very helpful. I just turned 70 last month but I still enjoy getting out there and running hard.

+ Reply to Thread