Have you seen this Attex

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have you seen this Attex

Have you seen this Attex

Hey guys This site was recommended to me to possibly help find my long lost Attex. I'm not sure what model it was but it was a first generation, I'm thinking a 297 or 300 ? It had the single cylinder Rockwell/JLO. It started as a father-son project. When we first picked it up it was in pieces. We got it going and ran the snowmobile trails with it. When my father passed away it went to my sister with the understanding that she pass it to me if she didn't want to do anything with. After the years pass I asked her how she was making out with it and she tells me she gave it to a friend. Apparently I'm not in the "loop". I called her friend to see if he had it and he says he got rid of it and doesn't know who has it now. I was hoping that someone may have some information to help. It was in Whitney Point, NY about 25m north of Binghamton. Maybe there's some members from this area ? I hope.
    Well anyway...thanks for the time.

Welcome to the site frankencub. I hope you can find the Attex that you are looking for. I moved your post the Attex section so that more people will see it.

Sorry FrankenCub. I keep an eye out for machines in that area. There was one on Craigslist in Nineveh a few months back with a spare tranny but it was sold before I was able to contact the seller.
    Banned

Thanks Mike. I have been wanting another project 6X6 for quite a while and figured I would try to find our old one. A lot of good memories with that. My father and I would drive it all over. Some times he would take that and I would take the snowmobile and would run the trails for a couple hours. My sister would brake axles every time she took it out. I can still see my fathers smile while we were horsin around in the snow with the Attex. If I can't find that one I'll look for another.
    I've spent most of the day today reading old posts, wow.....tons of good information. And that springer Attex.....WOW....love it! How much does a kit like that go for ? Probably never afford it but what a dream....
    Wish this site was around when we had our Attex.

Don't buy them all up George, I may need a beater to use as a project if I can't find our first one

Hey FrankenCub,

I'm looking for a specific (and rare) body. I don't think you'll have to worry about me. There are however, 2 guys in western, NY that you'll be competing with.

Actually, if you reach out for Amphiman1, he may have just the project you're looking for.

Good luck.
    Banned

Smile attex's

Hi, yep, email me . i think i have 6 attexes? George, u better come back and help me count them....

+ Reply to Thread