It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 249 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2483

Thread: It's video time

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-13-2016 at 09:11 PM.

Thumbs down

Outstanding! really liked the videos. Snow, water, mud, it was all there. Hope you get to post more in the future.

Lewis

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by whipper-ag View Post
    great video Larry, I was getting cold just watching this. I drove around in a T-shirt yesterday.

Whipper
    Ya well I drove around wearing a T-shirt too Whipper,...................with a turtle neck T on top and a quilt lined Tough Duck canvas dome snap shirt and a light weight lined Tough Duck jacket ,held down by lined Tough Duck overalls and felt pac boots. Man these few warm days are a real break!

Youtube kicked it cuz of song, there songs suck so I used photobucket.

Great Videos guys.
    JBF, looks like a great place to run, still have open water to play in, but Snow, too. I'm Jealous!

REB: Can't find snow? I've got some! Bring a shovel and a covered dump-trailer

Larry, That was just cool! Did you get the trailer out? or is it a spring-time fishing project?

OK OK, Having a little more winter fun. Ice at the end was a little thinner than you've got, Larry. Too thin to run on, but thick enough to be a PITA to plow through. I'll give it a go when I have company. Getting stuck out there would suck. Getting stuck out there in the winter would suck MUCH worse

Last edited by 6X6; 01-05-2009 at 12:14 AM.
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Cool

Nice video looks a bit chilly though but I want to do it too....

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by REB181 View Post
    Nice video looks a bit chilly though but I want to do it too....
    I liked your vid from 11 mile wash. I was up there a few days ago just to get out of the city and watched a few jeeps play in the mud and river. Looks fun. Beautiful area

Larry, That was just cool! Did you get the trailer out? or is it a spring-time fishing project?

hopping around on ice slabs like a polar bear
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

I seriously was going to pull the pin and let the trailer go till spring but the hitch was under water, lol. You see in the video, I roped the stick forward so it was trying to move. I was finally able to hook a rope to it and pull as it was trying to climb out. I did get pretty wet though, lol.

After we broke all the ice up into the big chunks we did jump the iceburgs on feet for a while. It was a blast. I started it, I was like follow me if you dare!!!. The pond is only like 3' deep at deepest so there wasnt really any danger. I did slip in and got wet til the knee. Also slammed my knee into the ice, kinda sore next day. My one brother fell and get wet til waist. Others was atleast ankle deep wet. Was a blast. Was cold though.

6x6, that was a cool video. I like the spot where you where sliding sideways down the hill.

+ Reply to Thread